Now accepting applications!

Student Life

Getting around Raleigh/Durham without a car can be difficult. You will need a car or get lifts. However, if you live nearby, you may be able to travel by bicycle.  Students are responsible for their own transportation, but community housing is within biking/walking distance.  For this reason we feel community housing may be the best option for our international students.

To drive a car purchased in the U.S. you must have:

A valid driver’s license

Car insurance

Car registration papers

NC safety inspection sticker

Driver’s License 

The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is where you go to get a driver’s license or any paperwork for your car. The Raleigh DMV is located at the following address:

2431 Spring Forest Road, Raleigh, NC 27615  Phone: (919) 855-6877

To get directions there, see this website: North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles

The state of North Carolina does not acknowledge the International Driver's License and you will be required to obtain a NC driver's license in order to be able to legally drive in North Carolina. 

Free copies of the handbook are available at the Department of Motor Vehicles Office listed above.

School of Revival

Copyright © 2010 - 2019 Catch the Fire. All rights Reserved.

Site Design by Caleb Durham. Built with Craft.